Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Out of the gate!!

Since Rob believes he'll be the only one contributing to the blog, I will prove him wrong. For those of our friends who have blogs, thanks for the inspiring conversations at those"baby showers." It will be interesting to see where we, the Herr family, go with all this.

For now, the day has started and yet is nearly over. Nothing accomplished, but did I expect anything too? Running around picking kids up and dropping kids off, hopefully without hurting anyone. Scouts and Family History Center is our Tuesday night. We barely get daily updates from all the kids in the rush to have family dinner before we split our different directions. Until tomorrow, or whenever I get back.

2 comments:

Lasre said...

Good for you, showing up Rob for posting something too !!!

Kim said...

Wahoo, I found your blog on RaeAnnes website. I'll be sure to check back. I update mine regularly for the same reason. When I started it, Jeff said it would be something I ignored after the first couple of weeks. If there is one way to motivate me--tell me I will or won't do something...